
The girls have warned us about him.
He sits in the tree by the walkway to the front door....waiting for unsuspecting peoples...
When suddenly,
Larry.Here he comes flyin' out of the tree sending the girls or whoever may be there running away pell-mell with their arms in the air,screaming .
He has yet to actually land on someone...but everyone is terrified of "Larry the Demon Squirrel", as he has been officially named...
Larry has never really bothered me except for the couple of times that he's startled me as he's jumped from the tree to the roof of my house...
However.
About a month or so ago, I heard scratching and moving around up in the attic.
Crap.
I mentioned it to Lance, he said maybe it was something just running around up on the roof...
Every day I would listen.and hear...sometimes I would chuck stuff up and hit the ceiling hoping I would scare whatever it was into cardiac arrest.
Finally, I told Lance, "You've got to put your big boy pants on and go up in the attic and check it out...see what's making that noise..."
When he got up there, he took his flashlight and shone it over to where he heard the irritating little vermin....It must have been standing on it's hind legs or something 'cause it scared the crap out of Lance.
"It's something BIG!" he shouts.
"Kill it!!" I shout back.
Anyway, it turns out, Larry has been hiding out in our attic when he's not in the tree
This is how we think he's getting in...
Obviously, we're going to need some help "taking care" of the problem...If you look up squirrel bounty hunters in the Yellow Pages, here's what you'll find...

I think we're in good hands...we'll keep you posted.... ( hee-hee! get it?)
3 comments:
That is hilarious. It could be worse. What about a gigantic spider of some sort? I think squirrels are relatively harmless. But you are right, I wouldn't want one living in my attic and frightening my husband half to death.
If there were a gigantic spider, I would have moved that very day....into a cardboard box if need be....I agree about the squirrel...we've had friends who have had RATS in their attic!!!!....true, squirrels are basically rats with bushy tails, but squirrels are cute...rats are not OK....I'll take psycho squirrel any day!
eewwww! Ick! Yes, they are cuter than rats...but they are still not welcome.
I'll send you my dog, you can put him in your attic to chase the squirrel away. It might work, he chases birds. Just don't send him back, okay?!
Ron had squirrels in his attic in Houston...I'll ask him if he has any helpful hints for ya!
Post a Comment