Those who know Maddie know she's all about music and dancing. After weeks of practicing the splits and counting down, Maddie tried out for the middle school's Cougar Dancers this week (92 kids for 24 positions) and found out the results today.
I wish I could say she made it. It would have made be happy for her, but she didn't. When I asked her how it went, she was happy, said she was proud of how well she did, and would try again next year. No blaming the judges, the song, the weather...
Now, instead of being happy for her, I'm proud of her which is worth so much more.
Way to go Maddie!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Proud of you Maddie!!!
Posted by
Lance
at
1:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Madi-
You are so awesome! I LOVE how you decide what you want to do, then put your whole heart and soul into DOING it!
You have a natural talent for dancing, and I'm proud of you for working so hard!
Also, thanks for being a support for your other friends who were disappointed at not making it...you are always such a kind and caring friend!
Love you sweetie!!
Madi
You rock. Don't be disappointed, with every door closed, there is another opened. You got mad skills and you can do it next year if you still want. You are the bomb!
Madi,
You are awesome. You have many talents and will have opportunities to use them. We are proud of you and we love you very much.
Good job, Madi. She's 100% fabulous. She really is. I've always know that but now it's clearer than ever. She's wonderful.
Maddie's awesome!!!
I was so hoping that Madi would make it, I know that meant a lot to her. But what a great attitude to have about it, after all, if at first you don't succeed, try try again! Wow, I am so deep.
love you Madi!
You are awesome Madi and having the attitude you do makes you that way. You are so talented in many things and you are a sunshine ray everywhere you go!
i love your attitude madi-just try again! i tried out for something in jr. high and didn't make it and then i never tried again. i was a loser! i should've. i wish i had been more like you.
Post a Comment