I was telling my kids about this segment on Sesame Street from when I was little...they didn't know what the heck I was talking about, so I did some searching, and showed this to them. We all laughed our heads off! Check out the telephone...my kids have never even seen one like that before!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Yip Yip
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Loved it! What a classic. I'll have to show my kids in the morning....they have also never seen a phone like that!
Remember the Doodle-bugs?! Have you seen the NEW Doodle-bugs....computer generated...not even close to as good.
That was a flashback but why did you think of that to tell you kids? What made that pop into your head?? My all time favorite is the Alligator King!
"Chicken. Hello. Greetings." That's classic! :)
Still laughing. I loved Sesame Street -- still do, I'm afraid. I love the Alligator King too -- with his seven sons and losing all his teeth (*I think.). Fun stuff.
Kellie-
one of my kids asked me a question and answered..yip..yip...yipyipyipyip..uh hu!they looked at me like I was crazy, which I am a little, So then I had to explain why I did that...they still think I'm crazy, but now they understand why...I also liked the alligator king, and I loved the gyu who would bang his head on the piano saying, "I'll NEVER GET IT!! NEVER. NEVER, NEVER!!"...I've used that one on my kids too...I'm on a new mission!...that'll be the next post..
Greetings, Hello, Greetings. Thanks for the flashback Steph. Too cool.
Post a Comment