Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mmmmm, Mmmmm M&M's!!

Many of you know that I LOVE M&M's! Well, today I am so excited because my custom M&M's came! It's really easy to do, and they turned out so fun! Mine say, "Happy Holidays" and "Love Hackings" It just makes me smile to see my name on an M&M!! Merry Christmas to me! You too can have your name on an M&M! Just go to:

www.mymms.com/customprint






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Steph! I can't believe I came across your blog. I'm so excited! I was surprised because it seems like the last time I talked to you, you were having trouble figuring out e-mail. I loved reading the 101 (or was it 5000) things about you. You are so great. Please come and decorate my house. If I sent you pictures you would feel sorry for my lack of any sort of decorating skill. Take care and keep in touch.

100 Percent Cottam said...

i've always wanted these! i'm going to come over and eat yours!!!

Steve said...

Where do you find this stuff???? What's next? Friends video taping friends while they are impersonating English TV hosts and then posting it on their blog??? I will have to get me some of those.(but what to put on them?? hmmm)

Hacking it up said...

Steve--put "too Steph" on your M&M's!

Fantastic Five said...

Everytime I read these comments and see the name "steven", I think, "who is this Steven guy?"

Oh, that is my husband, AKA Steve, which sounds much cooler. Steven sounds a little nerdy. Anywho, glad you found the m&ms. Couldn't have a complete party without those!

Jan said...

Candice - just FYI, Steven is not nerdy. He is the coolest Primary teacher ever - -who has been commanded to never leave that organization. And Steph -- love the M & M's. Do you share or not?

Hacking it up said...

Jan- I will always share with you!