
Growing up, my family had many traditions. Most of them were centered around the holidays, which is probably why I am such a big fan of holidays! Great memories surround these traditions. We used to always get a new ornament for the tree every year,and I loved all the baking that went on...especially the candy!! Mom's Turtles, Cherry Chocolates and caramel are the BEST !!A tradition my parents have started in the last few years, since everyone is grown and out of the house, is to give each family a Christmas book. This is the one they picked out for us this year-"A Christmas Treasury for Latter-Day Saint Families". It has 25 different stories and topics, like; family, hope, faith, home, etc...and you read one each night, up to Christmas day. It's got some neat quotes and stories from the elders of the church as well as some traditional ones...my family loves it! You can get it at Deseret Book.com
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Traditions
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This looks like a wonderful book -- I'll head over to check it out. Thank you!
This is weird! I just posted about this book and then started reading blogs and found that you did the same thing!! We are kindred spirits!
loving the new look! it's fabulous! nicely done. and fun traditions, too!
Post a Comment