![]()
See this blank piece of Christmas paper?...well, that's what my Christmas letter looks like so far. I'm having a hard time getting started...and finished... with it this year.I am also running out of time.poo. Do you know what I'd rather be doing instead of writing my Christmas letter?...blogging...that's what. Maybe if everyone would just read my entire blog, then they'd be all caught up on everything we've been up to....I guess that's what I'll write"Hey, look at our blog, then you'll know everything we've been up to...oh, yeah, Merry Christmas!" I came up here to get started on the blasted thing, but got sidetracked....I think part of my problem is that we don't have a wonderfully beautifully perfect Family picture like everyone else has been sending us...WHY?...because. It is a big fat flippin' fiasco to do such a thing! Trying to get seven people to look at the camera at the same time takes a Christmas miracle in itself! OK, enough stalling...here I go writing...poo.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Christmas Letter
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh, I hear you Steph! We haven't sent letters now in way too many years (some people don't even know that we've left Vegas and that was 3+ years ago). I don't have a perfect family pic or anything really interesting to convey -- I guess that's what my hold-up is.
Hey Steph.....my cards this year were sent without our usual 'brag letter' just added our blogsite on the back of the card and said "GO FOR IT" - haha!
Yeah, I agree with the blog thing, if they wanna know, they'll check out the blog!!:)
quit stalling and write your dang letter! my favorite part of the year is catching up with everyone!
Well, you haven't received our card yet, now have you?! Why, you ask? I also struggled with our letter. And, as you will see when you get our card, we also do not have a wonderfully perfect family picture..it's one of the kids only, at the park, and I picked the ONE (of about 27) where all the kids are actually looking at the camera. It's also in B&W because I was too lazy to get them in matching outfits!
Steph you are creative enough...here's what you need to do: take an individual shot of each person in the family with a blank wall in the background and then photoshop all of you into one picture! Easy as pie....or easier said than done? well either way...easy.
Steph, I always look forward to your letter. Even though it leaves me feeling as though I've been nowhere and done nothing. I vacation vicariously through you!
Yeah - and you better get that card out fast! The only thing I look forward to at Christmas is getting cards in the mail! I'm watching for yours!
i love all of your "poos" in this post. they made me laugh. :)
Post a Comment