Sunday, December 2, 2007

BLUE MAN GROUP


Tonight, Lance and I and Steve and Candice went and saw Blue Man Group! We had great seats on the floor, and had a great time! It was very entertaining and very funny! It's bugging me though ....how do they do their make-up?..and how come they don't have any ears?...and do they ever get any of that blue stuff in their eyes?...that would hurt I would think.Anywhooo...Great show! Great company!

3 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

we saw blue man in vegas, and thought it was pretty fun! glad you enjoyed!

Fantastic Five said...

you are still talking about the makeup? I have so moved on. but i think that i am going to do a little research for you. that way you can move on as well!

i had a ton of fun! thanks for inviting us!

Steve said...

It was a blast. Candice and I need to step it up and be better friends. Next time you should get tickets where we are able to sit next to each other. : )