Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Vintage Sesame

I don't know what my deal is walking down memory lane these days, but here's another classic Sesame street segment I used to love...When Madi would practice piano, she would get so frustrated sometimes, and I would act this guy out for her...It didn't always help...but she'd laugh a little :)


3 comments:

Jan said...

I LOVE this one -- Don Music was my all-time favorite. I'd have loved to bang my head against the piano like that so many times!

Kellie said...

Perfect! I had forgotten all about him!

michele p said...

Hey guys! I love your blog! I have a confession to make though. I felt a little jealous looking at the pictures of Steph with all her new friends! Waaaaaaaaah! Of course I didn't expect her to go friendless to protect my feelings but.......Waaaaaaaaaah! You guys look great and I really miss you lots! Yikes.....how tall is Lauren she looks at least 5'8"! I love you guys!!
Love -Michele