Monday, December 10, 2007

The 5th Annual Hacking Christmas Party!!!

Well, another years party has come and gone, and as usual, it was jolly fun! Thanks to everyone that came!...without you, it wouldn't be much of a party!! :) We had the most amazing food-- great job everyone!--although, I ended up with WAY too many treats left here, and I can't stop eating!!!We also had some real winner gifts again this year...some new, some returned from years past.....which, I have a feeling, will continue to return....anywhoo, it was much fun! Thanks all!


Talking and eating...eating and talking...and eating... Tami and Joe load up with Russ for some good eats!...We ALL loaded up!...I loaded up several times in fact...
Marianne,Shelly, and my own self...
MORE Eating and talking...talking and eating...
Silly Shelly...always trying to get out of pictures...Natalie helped her stay in!

Present time!!!After explaining a few simple rules....it begins...

...And WOW. What a beginning we had!...In the White Elephant world, this would be called,...well....a white elephant!...If only Korey lived in a nice ski lodge...


Stacie wasn't afraid and went for the biggest one...and ended up with Lance's "Git'R'Done Yard Kit"complete with a flock of pink plastic flamingos, White plastic edging (Fancy!), a daisy windmill, and no set is complete without a roll of astroturf! Ta Da! Ya Got'R'Done!


wow. And who wouldn't want to take one of these babys home!!!
The Mayhem continues....but so far, no blood...

Matt flings the "super stretchy flying monkey!


Mark Mason catches the airborne primate...sort-of..

Natalie gets a visit from Christmas gifts past.....

The final passing of the beloved antler- candle- holder -thing...there were some tears of loss shed over that , let me tell you!
Try as he may...everytime Lance got something he wanted...it was torn from his grasp....Sorry honey! That's how the game is played!...he did end up with a little something.....

Talk about re-occurring nightmares! This lovely little lizard lady, who I might add is rather scantily clad, Is a return visitor from last year! I understand she traveled to several houses in the ward throughout the year...I wonder where she'll end up next?.....

6 comments:

Fantastic Five said...

love love love the new blog! how could i expect anything less. looks so good. i have been looking every day for these party pics, they turned out so so well. it was a blast. thanks for inviting us!

Kellie said...

What a fun party! Wish I could have been there!

andrea said...

CUTE CUTE BLOG!!!!! GOOD JOB STEPH!!!! (and lance!)

Looks like a fun time! I have aspirations to do a Christmas Party sometimes. But then I regain my senses!

Jan said...

Laughing out loud -- especially at the lizard. I personally think he should end up on Natalie's wall -- you'd be able to hear the screams from yourh ouse.

100 Percent Cottam said...

your party always rock my world! it was fantastic - and our 4th time attending! you guys are the best.

hoLLy said...

what an awesome party! definitely looks like it was the place to be that night!