Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Last minute Gift Ideas

Christmas is getting dangerously close!!! So, for all of you procrastinators out there...here are few a last minute gift ideas:


Here we have a nice alternative to Barbie and Ken...Jerwayne Jr. and Trash Talkin' Turleen. Each say different phrases like,"Look out! it's a twister!", "Pour me a double, I'm drinkin' fer two", " I'm not lyin' through my tooth", " Bubba Jr. get off yer sister!", and "Fer the last time, we ain't havin' no yard sale!"...Hours of play...
Dancing Lumpy Animated Coal

And for all those naughty kids.."Lumpy, the singing lump of coal". He sings his own version of Jingle Bells..."Jingle Bells, Christmas smells, you're getting coal today. If you were nice, once or twice, it could have gone your way..."

Christmas Story 40 Inch Leg Lamp
And for that hard-to-buy-for person...the famous "Major award" Leg Lamp from "A Christmas Story"


...and for the computer nerd in your life, the all new "Pimp my Cubicle" kit! Complete with a mini-disco ball, a dollar sign paper weight, and gold push-pins! WOW! Can you say, BA-LING!!!


Here's an oldy, but a goody...the "Happy Fun Ball"...good for anyone on your list!

6 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

you are hilarious! i love those. especially "i'm drinking for 2!"

hoLLy said...

"bubba jr,get off yer sister!"-that one cracked me up most. sadly, i would have hours and hours of fun with dolls like those. i laugh at the simple things:)

andrea said...

Fantastic....I'm posting Lumpy the singing piece of coal on my blog!!!!

And I want those dolls.

Jori said...

I'm drinking for 2! ha ha. I am ordering these dolls up for sure.;)

Jori said...

Oh I almost forgot, your blog is so cute! Love the Christmas theme.

Nat said...

Hey there Steph! It's your cousin Natalie. Lesa had told my mom you had a blog and she gave me your link. We miss not having you guys close to come to the annual Christmas Party. It's the one time of year I know we'll see each other. I wish it wasn't just Christmas that we made an excuse to get together. We did have a really good time though. I love the blog. It is so nice to be able to see you guys and what you have been up to. you will have to come check our blog out. It is www.thetingeys.blogspot.com
Take care! Love ya, Natalie