Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Lance!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Lancy-Pants!,,,Happy Birthday to you!!!That's right! Lance is 38 today!!!, And I've been lucky enough to be in 16 years of them! Anyone who knows Lance knows that he is just the best guy around! So, in honor of him today, I thought I'd share some pics.and thoughts of him from the past few years....
Lance is such a great Dad! He is so involved with his kids lives, whether it's going on field trips, running races, campouts, homework...you name it, he's there!
Lance is so much fun to be around! He just makes everything better!

He loves me and will do anything for me!...I am so spoiled... :)


I am so thankful that he is a worthy priesthood holder. He is such a great example to me, the kids, and all who know him!

I love that he is not afraid or "too cool" to be silly and have fun! He's the funnest guy you'll ever meet! You'd never guess he was a nerdy engineer! :)He's got the funnest personality, and a great sense of humor!


i love that he can be the big, tough, strong, responsible Dad, but can also be so sweet and tender, and loving
He's got great skills!...biking skills,crashing skills, computer skills, building skills, eating skills, camping skills, wrestling skills, joke-playing skills,making people happy skills......


Lance has always been such a huge help to me with the kids, from getting up in the night for feedings, so I could sleep, to changing diapers, to just taking the kids off to play so that I can have a break!...He is VERY loved by his kids!!
He is such a good sport! I'm always planning trips or changes to the house or yard, and he lets me haul him all over creation ,builds whatever I ask him to build, paint whatever I ask him to paint, plant whatever I ask him to plant, puts up with my parties--birthday or otherwise--and is always there when I crash from the weight of taking on too much...I don't know what I'd do without him...I am sure I don't deserve him....but am SO GRATEFUL he is mine.

...not to mention he has a very cute bum! :)

Lancelot--you really are my knight in shining armor! Have a Happy Birthday! I love you sweetie! :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lance!!!! Steph is a very lucky gal but then again your a very lucky guy to have her as well!
Hope your birthday was AMAZING!! we love you!
Clayton, Angie and Adam

Anonymous said...

That is sweet, Steph. Lance is a very lucky guy, too. Happy birthday!

andrea said...

Happy Birthday Lance! What a nice wife you have to give you that sweet blog bday wish!

Jan said...

Happy birthday to Lance! Loved the pics and the comments. He is a great guy and it's obvious he is very much loved. (with good reason!). Hope his day is wonderful!

Kellie said...

That's a great post. Happy Birthday, Lance! You guys are awesome and I wish we lived closer to you so we could come to all your fun parties!

Steve said...

Happy Birthday Lance!! What a no-good friend I am. Don't worry, I will get you one of the "Trash-Talkin Barbies" for your gift. I hope you know it's Great to be 38!

100 Percent Cottam said...

happy birthday to one of my favorite guys!

hoLLy said...

ahhh-what a sweet post! hope you had a great birthday lance!

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

Hey - Happy Birthday Lancer! What a wonderful tribute from Steph! We sure love you guys. Love, Chad and Bren (and kids)

Fantastic Five said...

Man, sorry so late to catch up on your blog. Happy late B-Day. I know that I told you in person too! I am so glad that Steph and the kids get to enjoy you everyday and that you are our friend. I love to laugh with you guys. You are the best. Hope it was a good day!