Friday, December 14, 2007

Lauren's Orchestra Concert


Lauren had her Winter Concert the other night. It was very enjoyable--I LOVE to listen to the Orchestra! In fact I got so relaxed, I fell asleep. I told Madi to make sure she woke me up when the Chamber Orchestra came out so I wouldn't miss Lauren. She did a great job!!..Not to mention she looked lovely in her performance gown! :)

7 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

what a gorgeous girl! she looks fabulous.

Unknown said...

Way to go Lauren!! I wish we could have been there to hear you play! I'm glad I got the opportunity to hear your "sweet skills" when we were there in April though. You are awsome, keep rockin'!

Kellie said...

Good for her! I have always wanted to play the cello!

Jan said...

Yay for Lauren! She's awesome.

Steve said...

Horseback riding, cello playing and a math wiz? She must get all of her talents from her Mom( except for her numchucking skills, Lance gave her those). Way to go Lauren!!

hoLLy said...

she is a beautiful young lady and look so sophisticated with that cello. what a cool talent!

Fantastic Five said...

you so pretty :)