Monday, December 3, 2007

Martha vs. Cookie monster

I don't know why I pick on Martha so much, but I just can't help myself! This clip is from her show. She had Cookie Monster as a guest. Cookie was totally obnoxious, and Martha does her best to pretend it doesn't bother her, but IT DOES! I'll bet after this segment Cookie got a butt-whoopin'! Still-it cracks me up! All she cares about is making sure everyone sees how wonderfully cute her cookies turn out, and Cookie just destroys them!!! I hope you enjoy this as much as i did! :)



4 comments:

Jan said...

I think Martha wanted to kill Cookie Monster. She was totally annoyed and I thought it was funny.

100 Percent Cottam said...

hee hee, that is a good one!

hoLLy said...

martha is strange to me. okay, her ideas are great, but she is just strange. and scary. i bet after the camera stopped rolling, she kicked cookie monsters butt.

Kristi said...

oh Martha, you are such a tease!!! That's awesome. :)