Those cards are so great! I will have to get some. Hey Steph, you did a great job with Megan's Blog background. Will you pimp my blog? Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, I am still trying to finish Eclipse. Anyway, we miss and love you guys. Wish we could be in Utah when you guys go.
I LOVE these. I absolutely need to buy some of these. They're adorable. I've been thinking about Conor so much lately after reading your other blog. I layed in bed and talked to Cameron about it for a long time. It's got to be so hard for a parent to watch their poor child go through that. I hope he's feeling so much better now. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Oh, are you still coming out to Branson?? I've just been waiting...and waiting...and waiting. This is an example of how big of a loser I am. I get SO excited when I hear people are coming. Branson gets so boring to me...I need some excitement. :)
17 comments:
those are so hilarious! totally my humor too. i love the i'm so glad when daddy comes home and the families are forever card the best:)
hey! your friend over at 100 percent cottam had them on her blog too! :) i ordered a BUNCH!
Sorry Nat!! I'm a little behind on my blogging...Everyone look at 100% Cottam too!!!!!
I am so ashamed.
Those are awesome! I love them.
These are totally fun -- wouldn't they be a fun gift to give? I love these.
I have got to get my hands on those. Thanks for the laugh and awesome cards.
we mormons are so predicatable--that's what makes us so flippin' great! HECK YEAH!
Yeah, I love the card that says I'm so glad when daddy comes home, isn't that the truth, EVERY DAY!!!!!!! Those are great!
Love them!
Hey Lance,
Thanks for visiting (as in stumble upon it by accident) our Blog! What a way to link up again. Nice to see your family with 5 kids!
Take care,
Jeff and Amber
Those cards are so great! I will have to get some. Hey Steph, you did a great job with Megan's Blog background. Will you pimp my blog? Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, I am still trying to finish Eclipse. Anyway, we miss and love you guys. Wish we could be in Utah when you guys go.
So funny! I'm going to have to order some!
I LOVE these. I absolutely need to buy some of these. They're adorable. I've been thinking about Conor so much lately after reading your other blog. I layed in bed and talked to Cameron about it for a long time. It's got to be so hard for a parent to watch their poor child go through that. I hope he's feeling so much better now. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Oh, are you still coming out to Branson?? I've just been waiting...and waiting...and waiting. This is an example of how big of a loser I am. I get SO excited when I hear people are coming. Branson gets so boring to me...I need some excitement. :)
I have to say that I was expecting a MAN blog..surely this has to be a man and woman blog. It is way too cute.
Holy Mackerel!!! I love, love love them! Those are awesome and so so true! I am glad you shared them :)
thanks for the chuckle!
and Happy Birthday!!!! (a few days late....been out of town)
Hey Steph - where'd ya'll go?
Post a Comment