Ah, I love Napoleon Dynamite and this quote was a classic.
Same theme was in the movie Six Days and Seven Nights:
Robin: Whoa. What happened?
Quinn: It crumpled the landing gear when we hit.
Robin: Well, aren't you gonna fix it? I mean can't we, can't we reattach it somehow?
Quinn: Sure, we'll, like, glue it back on.
Robin: Aren't you one of those guys?
Quinn: What guys?
Robin: Those guy guys, you know, those guys with skills.
Quinn: Skills?
Robin: Yeah. You send them into the wilderness with a pocket knife and a Q-tip and they build you a shopping mall. You can't do that?
Quinn: No, I can't do that, but I can do this:
[Pops finger out of the side of his mouth]
Quinn: Does that help?
Well, last week was cub scout day camp, which contrary to the name, actually last for three days. I was there two days with my 9 yr old Chase and on the 1st day, the Nature girl decided to bestow upon all of us a new survival skill. The science of animal poop, or as those in the know (and I'm sure all those Utah hunting friends) refer to it as, "scat". On a picnic table there was a dozen samples of rubberized scat from various animals. "Scat Queen" preceded to enlighten us with the proper way to categorize scat, determine what an animal had eaten, how long it had been since the depositing of the scat, etc. Every one of those 12 boys were completely attentive and comfortable being by, looking at, and playing with the pretend scat. Is this just a boy thing?
Anyway, now that these boys all have a much desired skill, they are ready to start picking up some babes! Hey Steph, I bet I'm looking pretty hot to you right now with these new-found skills!



Tuesday, June 17, 2008
"Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills"
Posted by
Lance
at
12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Uh, yeah...scat skills....
That last picture is just plain gross. It looks like the camp cook had a sick sense of humor, and the boys weren't enjoying lunch too much!
That. Is. Disgusting.
Yup. The poop thing is a boy thing for sure.
That is gross, but thanks for quoting one of my favorite movies, and that is my favorite part out of that movie!
I love me a man with some mad scat skills...NOT. I don't want to know what situation we'd be in for that skill to come in handy.
Post a Comment