Cub Scout Day Camp (3 days) was very fun this year. I have work off for June and July and was able to attend for two of the days with my main man Chase! As usual, he was awesome at everything and we had a lot of fun.
First, arrows and BB's! Looks dangerous no?


My favorite was when the BB instructor was showing the boys had to line up the sights and Michelle and Margaret just couldn't help but copy him:
A little off time dorking around (here is where my leadership in dorking really helped):


No luck for Chase this year for fishing, but we did get to watch a snake sitting right next to us eat a dead fish. Amazing to watch - right off the Discovery channel:

Chase had one of the best rockets made out of paper.
However he was constantly making use of the mister (strapped on at all times). After using the mister on his rocket, it didn't fly so good anymore...
Finally, pics from the boat races (made from juice boxes). Got to love that face!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Pics from Cub Scout Day Camp
Posted by
Lance
at
1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You gotta love Cub scout Day camp! Fun pics and we opted out this year...
Day camp is Awesome because at the end of the day....your little trooper comes home! Ryan's gone all week....boo hoo!
I love the faces on those boys -- pure happiness.
How fun for the boys! Love the pictures. I'm glad they had fun.
Scout Camp is always a pleasure! I'm afraid I won't have that privilege of going with Bronson this year!
I'm glad you had fun at scout camp.I'm sure Lance, you were right in your element.
I'm glad I don't have to go. I would have run all the way home if I had seen that snake.
Post a Comment