Today Steph is 29......again!
More than anything else, Steph brings vitality to life, raising it beyond simple existence. This has been the case since I first met her. 16 years ago, I was amazed by this girl that was not only blindingly beautiful, but was so active and engaging that it made my life appear to forever be on pause.
Steph:
Job as a nurse in the O.R. (obviously still handy)
Avid Mountain biker
Non-stop vacation planer (gets this from her parents)
Decorator
Did I mention how dang cute she is?
Me:
I like computers
When I saw her and started making my moves (yeah, it was as sad as you imagine), she asked if I liked to Mountain bike. I of course lied and said "yes" so that I had an excuse to be at her house planning our Young Single Adult's trip to Moab. She may have been suspicious when she kept asking me to ride and I told her my hamstring was sprung.
Today Steph continues to be the source of energy and life to our home and all we do and I'm glad some of that comes out in the blog-world.
This is one of my favorite pics of Steph:
We were on the Disney Cruise with her family at a turtle farm in Grand Cayman. It is just soooo Steph to be on an amazing vacation she helped plan, showing our kids something cool (great mom), and looking way hot. Yeah, I'm lucky and know it.
Happy Birthday cutie!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Steph!
Posted by
Lance
at
8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Happy birthday to one of my very favorite people. Steph is everything you mentioned and more -- and I love her dearly!
Nicely done Lance!
Happy Birthday Steph! I hope you have a birthday fit for a princess.
Happy Birthday Steph! You are an awesome sista!
happy birthday steph! hope you have a great day! and what a sweet post from lance:)
Happy Birthday Steph. I hope your day is as GREAT as you are.
Awwww Steph! Happy Birthday!! I love all the wonderful things that Lance said about you because their all true!! You are such a great person and we hope you have a wonderful day!
Love Clayton, Angie and Adam
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!! We love you so much! We hope you have such a great day today in spite of all the trials going on lately. We love you, Cody, Chelsey, Anna and Jake.
Happy Birthday!!! You are one of my favorite people ever and I hope you have a great day! Your blog is awesome and I love being able to see you and your family this way! You're the best!
Ashley
*say hi to the kids for me! ;)
Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day with no trauma..
Happy Happy Birthday Stephanie dear..... Happy Days will come to you all year... Hope it is a great one.
Jared & Cammie
Steph--Happy Birthday! We'll have to take you out to lunch or dinner for your birthday when we are all out in Utah. We can't wait to catch up! Hope you have a great birthday and get some rest and relaxation time in after all the medical traumas at your house!
Love ya!
Megan, Scott and kiddies
Happy Birthday Steph! 29 eh? We are almost the same age! haha. Nice post Lance, what a sweet husband you are.
Another Happy Birthday wish to you Steph! What a great hubby you have!!
Yay! Happy birthday! I've been thinking about you all day today and all the fun we used to have! (And hoping poor Conor is feeling better.) You deserve a birthday as amazing as you are (and that is way way way amazing!)
Happy Birthday !
I can't wait to see you when you come to Utah!
hope your day was all you had hoped for, and dude you look totally hot in that picture. dang, are you so hot that sometimes it burns you? for reals. i can see why lance chased after you. love you guys.
hb steph!! sorry, i have been under the weather for the past few and missed this, but i wanted you to know that i love having you as a blogging blesbian buddy!!
lance, you rock for the kick butt tribute!
Post a Comment