Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bulk Blogger


I have to apologize.

I've gotten so behind on my blogging, that I had to get myself a membership to Bulk Bloggers and am now blogging in bulk in order to catch up.
So, sorry about the overload...please stand by, as this will probably not happen again ...for at least a week or so....

3 comments:

hoLLy said...

this post was funny:) you are a clever gal. i hate that about blogging-when you stop for a little while, then you have a buttload of "blogposts" pile up on you. its stinky. but only stinky for the one posting-not the readers! keep em coming! :)

Nat said...

Whew is right! Quite the catching up to do, but I enjoyed every minute. Hooray for Breaking Dawn! Sorry to hear about your uncle reid. What a bunch of talented kids you've got!! And what fun you guys had on your trip! I think that about covered everything.

Kristen said...

I'm kind of a passive/aggressive blogger. Nothing for weeks and then I hit you with 4 or 5 (maybe more) at a time. I know all about bulk blogging!!