Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My M&M's!!


Anyone who knows me, knows that I love M&M's!!! Esp. peanut. I love them so much that Lance got me a year supply for Valentine's Day Last year....they lasted 9 months...I shared!!
Anywho, I've ordered the custom M&M's before that you can put your own message on, but guess what?!?! It just keeps getting better!! NOW, you can put your FACE on them!!!! Now, tell me, who wouldn't want to have some M&M's with my face all over them?!?! You can put your face all over them too!! Just go HERE

I'm thinkin' these would be great...




Seriously...who wouldn't want to pop a handful of those in their mouth?


I love this M&M website
You can play M&M games, and make yourself an M&M, which I did, but thier server was down, so I will have to share the Princess M&M with you later...

5 comments:

Jan said...

I'm liking the toothless picture myself! ha! I thought of you today when I was at Costco and saw the gigantic bag of peanut M & M's. Yummy stuff!

Chelsey said...

I would totally chow those down! You and Cody...peanut M&M's are a constant thing in our house. They now make Dark Chocolate Peanut ones so those have overtaken everything because Cody LOVES anything dark! Yum Yum!

Mindi said...

what's funny is that i have developed a special love for m&m's just in the past 3 years. i used to think they were an 'old person' candy. whoops. guess that tells me sumpin.

Jen V said...

You are so funny! My fav's are the peanut butter M&M's

Kristen said...

That sounds hilarious! You should totally do that!