Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Saying Goodbye

L.Reid Larsen
7/14/38 - 5/25/08

While in Arizona, we received the sad news that my Uncle Reid passed away much earlier than expected from Cancer.
Uncle Reid is my mom's older brother. He loved to go camping and fishing--like all true Larsens do :) He especially enjoyed the Larsen family reunion camping trip every year. He was a very talented woodworker. He made many amazing things for family members with his hobby. I feel blessed and fortunate to have a Nutcracker hand carved by him.
He will be so missed! We love you Uncle Reid!
Until we meet again.

4 comments:

Helen said...

He will be missed. I really enjoyed his sense of humor. He always had us laughing. I also have some of his nut crackers and they will be a treasure.

Mindi said...

sorry for your loss, hackings----hope you are doing okay!

Diane said...

What a nice tribute to your sweet Uncle.

Chelsey said...

We will miss him. We are so lucky to live right by him and Lynne. He is amazing man.