The case of the missing blogger has been solved!
Missing since June of 2008
Found August 2008
Missing person was on vacati0n visiting family and Yellowstone for three weeks. Then upon return began a week of full day rehearsals for "Savior of the World" production. Then had 16th year anniversary. Also found reading "Breaking Dawn"...thankfully finished...so life can continue.... Now in middle of daughters' dance camp they are hosting at missing person's home....Anticipating a blog "catch-up" week , complete with pictures, next week while best friend is out of town!
I'm still here!...mostly....Get ready for some MAJOR "Bulk Blogging"!
P.S. I missed you!
Missing since June of 2008
Found August 2008
Missing person was on vacati0n visiting family and Yellowstone for three weeks. Then upon return began a week of full day rehearsals for "Savior of the World" production. Then had 16th year anniversary. Also found reading "Breaking Dawn"...thankfully finished...so life can continue.... Now in middle of daughters' dance camp they are hosting at missing person's home....Anticipating a blog "catch-up" week , complete with pictures, next week while best friend is out of town!
I'm still here!...mostly....Get ready for some MAJOR "Bulk Blogging"!
P.S. I missed you!


13 comments:
Welcome back! HOpe you had a super fun time.
Nice to see you are back too. I wish we could have crossed paths while on the homefront. Your dad was so sweet and remembered me...sort of I think! I can't wait for your "bulk blogging" So funny. I met up with Jenn and her mom while there. So fun!
I will like seeing photos of Yellowstone...we need to take our boys there.
Yeah! I saw your parents last night at my mom's bday party and I asked your dad if you were still alive :) Glad you're back. I need to finish Breaking Dawn too so I can't get back to life as I know it!!!
i've been wondering where you've been! looking forward to your bulk posts! :)
Can't wait to read about all your fun adventures.
Whew! I'm so happy you are back. It's so nice to know you are alive and well and that you had a fun vacation. I am looking forward to you bombarding us with new posts. I missed you!
I've missed you-sheesh you were gone a whole month!
glad you are back
glad you are back, bout time, for reals. now i get to leave and visit my family. glad to know that you will have something to keep you busy while i am away.
Missed you!! So glad you are back!!
so glad you are back.
Hey, we've missed you guys. You already have BreakingDawn? "Lucky" (said like Napoleon Dynamite). I am #107 at the library, so if they have one copy and everyone reads it in 3 days, maybe I will get it in one year. Ha, ha. Hope you guys are doing well.
Um, did you drive past where I live and not come see me? Someone is in trouble....
I've missed you as well. I have some bulk blogging of my own to do.....but no time to do it in. Kids start back to school Monday, maybe I'll get caught up then. Until then, I hardly have time to comment.
Sheesh.....I can't believe you didn't call...
so what did you think of the book? satisfied with the ending? Looked like an excellent summer for the whole Fam.
Post a Comment