As many of you know, a few posts back, I shamelessly groveled for some chocolate covered cinnamon bears, well, I wanted to throw a
BIG SHOUT-OUT to Chelsey, Andrea, and my own sweetie, Lancelot!!!
They really delivered! Andrea, and Chelsey both sent me some from Utah!!! (those are heavy suckers to send!!) And my Knight in Shining Armor; Lancelot had 10 lbs. delivered to the house!!...so I'm good now...for a while... ;)

You are AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
...now, I could really use a gift card to a plastic surgeon for my tummy-tuck and lipo-suck....Lance?

5 comments:
Wow, they were listening! I love it. Now I want to try one of those chocolate-covered cinnamon bears. Will it be worth some extra elliptical time???
No problem Steph, we love you!!!
How awesome are they?!! You are one lucky gal to get so many goodies in the mail (that's my favorite thing :) And chocolate covered cinnamon bears? They sound fantastic!
way to pull through guys! Glad you got your bears.
Ahhh, garsh.. It wasn't a problem. Just fun to send a little love.
Now I need to get to the store and get myself some more! ;)
Post a Comment