It is a little known fact that several in-animate objects are actually Male or Female! Who knew?
For example:

Freezer Bags: These are MALE because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them..

Photocopiers: These are FEMALE, because once you turn them off; it takes a while to warm them up again. Also, they are an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can also wreak havoc if you push the wrong buttons.

Tires : Are MALE because they go bald easily and are often over-inflated.

Hot Air Balloons: MALE of course, because to get them to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under their butt.

Sponges: Definitely FEMALE. They are soft, squeezable and retain water.

Web Pages: Tend to be FEMALE because they are constantly being looked at and frequently get hit on.

Trains:Since they ALWAYS use the same old lines to pick up people, they are for sure, MALE.

Egg Timers: FEMALE. Over time, all the weight shifts to the bottom....

Hammers: MALE, because in the last 5,000 years, they've hardly changed at all. and are occasionally handy to have around.

Remote Control: This is a trick question, because many of you would think that they are MALE, when in fact, they are FEMALE!! WHy? It is really quite simple. It easily gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know what buttons to push, he just keeps trying!
Well...You learn something new every day!
For example:
Freezer Bags: These are MALE because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them..
Photocopiers: These are FEMALE, because once you turn them off; it takes a while to warm them up again. Also, they are an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can also wreak havoc if you push the wrong buttons.
Tires : Are MALE because they go bald easily and are often over-inflated.
Hot Air Balloons: MALE of course, because to get them to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under their butt.
Sponges: Definitely FEMALE. They are soft, squeezable and retain water.
Web Pages: Tend to be FEMALE because they are constantly being looked at and frequently get hit on.
Trains:Since they ALWAYS use the same old lines to pick up people, they are for sure, MALE.
Egg Timers: FEMALE. Over time, all the weight shifts to the bottom....
Hammers: MALE, because in the last 5,000 years, they've hardly changed at all. and are occasionally handy to have around.
Remote Control: This is a trick question, because many of you would think that they are MALE, when in fact, they are FEMALE!! WHy? It is really quite simple. It easily gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know what buttons to push, he just keeps trying!
Well...You learn something new every day!

9 comments:
VERY FUNNY!!! Not all of the pictures worked but I'm afraid I'll never look at a copy machine or remote control the same ever again.
So - I am officially stalking you. You are super hilarious! I have put you on my blog as a "Kindred Spirit." Don't be too afraid - I am kinda family (your sister-in-law Megan's sister) reading your blog puts a smile on my face!
Those are so dang funny! Where do you get all this funny crap? The pictures didn't work for me either, but it was still just as funny.
I have to say i like the lash stylist by maybelline or the define a lash!! Its pretty sad when you have more mascara than you do shoes!!!
Can't see the pics -- but just the comments were dang funny.
I can't see the pics either but the captions were funny even without them! :)
Do you have family in town again? You haven't posted in a WEEK! I'm going through Steph withdrawals.....I hope all is well, and you are just having too much fun to blog.
Oh man, the pictures didn't show up for me, but I agree with everything you said :)
You are an inspiration to us all. I will never be able to do all that you do, but I am at least doing this by my self....more than I can say for your Mom (he...he) I sure love you!
Post a Comment