Monday, February 25, 2008

Bag Tag

So, I've been tagged several times to expose my purse and the contents therein...My first dilemma was to pick WHICH purse to share...I have a purse fetish and therefore have a plethera of purses...I finally decided to show the one I am currently using, which incidentally is also my favorite. All of my purses are a HUGE mess inside. In fact, sometimes I change purses so I don't have to clean them out...

Here it is...my favorite purse....

...and here are the contents therein...dumped out all over the kitchen table...what a mess...

After some sorting...You can see it all a little better...Hard to believe it all fit in there... I need to clean out my wallet too wouldn't you say? I'm sure it's full of very important receipts and coupons....actually, I could use a new wallet...There's my cell phone. I love that thing. I love my ring tone too...it plays the Indiana Jones march...which is very fitting since that movie is coming out !!
I buy the cheapest sunglasses because I go through about 7 or so a year...they all get scratched in my purse for some reason...



I am forever throwing pens into my purse...just in case I need one, because I always seem to need one, but can never find one...wonder why..My record for pens found in the bottom of my purse?...17.

I also always have a collection of lipstick and lipgloss...the color of lipstick I have on, depends on the color of lipgloss I touch up with for the rest of the day.I generally have one for day and one for night...the rest are there just to annoy me when I'm driving and digging through them all to find the right one...


I also always have WAY too many papers , receipts, and coupons...I hate these. First of all, I never remember to use my coupons...they just sit in there until they expire. Then, if you'll notice, I have several Dr. notes to excuse the kids from school...yeah...still gotta turn those in...there's a key. I have no idea what it goes to. Safety pins for, ya know...safety..
And last, but CERTAINLY not LEAST, candy. I actually don't often tote quite this much, but coming off of a weekend (and date night at the movie) I have leftovers...I especially like the "Go Lean" granola bar there under the M&M's...classic.


Well there you have it...nothing groundbreaking...in fact, now you all know what a purse slob I am...sorry to disappoint.
So now, if you read my blog, and you haven't done this yet, then I tag you!

7 comments:

Cammie said...

You cetainly do carry a lot around in that purse. I never really liked purses and the one have is really small and there is hardly ever anything in it.

Helen said...

I,m not showing anyone what's in my purse. It's a secret and it's staying that way. But I will tell you there is no M&M's

Anonymous said...

That is great, Steph! I have to tell you that I have several purses that I have abandoned to the closet that still need to be cleaned out. I just moved on to a new clean one. I'm actually very scared of them. And I love your purse.

Kellie said...

Good for you! I was also going to mention the "Go Lean" bar next to the M&M's. So funny! Love your purse!!

Unknown said...

hmmmmm...looks a lot like my purse/diaper bag except I have some gum in there that's been licked and half chewed...apparently I left the purse to close to where Milo could get to it..He really really likes gum apparently :)

Hacking Highlights said...

Loved the bag tag! I have 17 pens in my purse too and my sunglasses get all scratched too. I am impressed that along with the M&M's you have a healthy GO LEAN bar. Pop of few M&M's...feel guilty...take a bite of GO LEAN...feel better...crave more M&M's...it's a good cycle.

Steve said...

I swear that you and Candice were seperated at birth. Your purse looks just like all of hers. I swear that she buys a new one when the other one fills up : )
I am totally amazed at what you can fit in there. All the essentials: M&Ms, more M&Ms and TrailMix(with M&Ms). Nothing but love for the princess and the purse.