I'm stuck in a rut of self-loathing right now. I think I'm just tired...and tired of being tired...and (even though Lance is going to get mad at me for posting this...) FAT!!! I seriously need to get going on the eliptical again...I just need some energy first....until then, I found this little number...you don't even have to stand up! I particularly like the fact that it has a 2800RPM Hula motor...
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is so funny. Did you see it on the Ellen show? Watch this clip!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQspIJnQLRE
Wow! That is hilarious. I also watched the Ellen clip. So funny! And Steph, you are not fat and you accomplish way more than most people despite your lack of energy. Thanks for the laugh--once again!
That is too funny! I need to get one of those for my office. About your energy situation, you should try what Candice does. You should fall off a ladder onto a stove while not listening to your friend and then blog pictures of your injuries. It does wonders : )
I would have to second that you accomplish more than most..I mean, how does anyone have any energy after a day raising 5 kids and Lance?
that is hilarious!!! i want one of those:) it looks like fun.
i ordered it. overnight, it should be here by Wednesday. Come over and we will have a girls night on the hawaii chair. thank goodness for friends that try and help me with my goals. are you ready to start with me? i would love to help you out of your rutt.
I think that would drive me crazy not to mention make me dizzy!
Im in a chair ALL day long while I work and there is no way in heck that I could sit there and take that...go to the gym people I mean come on!!!
Although I bet the inventor is laughing all the way to the bank because it's a stupid enough invention that people will actually buy it...he's probably got millions..no fair
Post a Comment