Ya know what? I feel my good name has been blemished here..
For those of you who read the last post, but did NOT read the comment I left giving an explanation...well, READ IT!!! NO, I do not listen to Fergie, Watch her videos, nor do I let my children or in any way encourage or condone these acts.
I simply like her song "Big Girls Don't Cry"
Seriously people.
Oh yeah, and I DO like Dan Fogelberg, and the Wiggles (OK, not really...they drive me crazy), and Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood, and Sesame Street and I want to end World Hunger and Poverty,and I DO NOT want Obama OR Hilary to be President and I wish every girl had a pony and every boy had a Red Ryder BB Gun.(Except for Dave, Kellie)
So. That being said, I certainly hope there is no question in your mind as to my Moral Character or the Standards to which I hold myself .
And Lance?....Big Trouble.
Seriously dude...

10 comments:
I never questioned your moral character! I too enjoy "Big Girls Don't Cry."
Dave already has a Red Ryder BB Gun. I gave it to him one year for Christmas. Funny huh? So far - he still just has one eye that is shot out!
No Steph, I'm the one with the corrupt moral character...you are celestial. Of course, I do recall you giving me a Def Leppard CD once...but that's okay because you gave it away...and don't really listen to it yourself.
That is hilarious. I know you have moral standards. For sure! You just like the way Fergie dances, you told me you do it for Lance all the time. Why is he complaining anyways? I don't get it. He is always trying to get you in trouble.
Moral Character? Is that a new group? If so, where can I get it?
Not to worry Steph. Anyone who really knows you, knows that you are a "Closet Rocker"!!!
Actually Andrea...I own a Def Leppard greatest hits..."Love Bites"....can't live without it! :)
Wow that brings back memories eh?
Reminds me of the bus trip home from youth conference in St. George...fun times. Ah, to be so young and care-free again....
I love Def Leppard....and U2, and Cutting Crew, and Erasure....oh the memories!
I swear, one of these days I'm digging HS pics out and posting them...remember the pizza one that ended up in yearbook?! Love it!
Wow, that went a bit further than I thought it would :)
If I may quickly work my shovel here and dig myself out...
This all started with Steph making fun of DanF and then asking for the one single Fergie song (I don't know any of her other songs).
All my post will now have this Disclaimer:
All attempts at thought on behave of myself should be ignored.
I am not responsible for anything I say (or type). It's all rubbish.
Steph is queen of the universe. Any statement written, spoken, sent with smoke signals, sign language, or morris code suggesting otherwise is incorrect.
Do not play with happy-fun-ball. Do not expose happy-fun-ball to sunlight.
OK Steph, will you change the locks back now ?
Her Highness will think about it lance..
Aww. Step your good name has been not been blemished.
If the vote had been between Def Leppard and Dan Fogelberg I would have voted for Def Leppard.
Post a Comment