vs

Last night I needed to download a song for Maddie (Black Horse and the Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall). I used amazon.com because it's cheaper than iTunes, higher quality, and is MP3 rather than Apple's format (strongly recommend).
Anywho, I grabbed a few other things including the entire The Very Best of Dan Fogelburg. When I told Steph, she totally dis'd Fogelburg and then asked if I would download a song by Fergie. What the...? Fergie better than Fogelburg?!?!? What's happening to this younger generation?
So, We'd like to put this to a vote. Do you think Fogelburg or Fergie is better?


16 comments:
I have to side with Lance. I actually owns Dan Fogelberg's Greatest Hits. And they are great. I usually give all this new-fangled music a try but I don't care much for Fergie or her humps. And incidentally, "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" is the most played song on my ipod because Haven asks to hear it constantly. (She calls it "the whoo hoo song.")
Dan Fogelberg for me too. He's "Fogelishish" We're not big Fergie fans!
i have to admit i don't know who dan fogelburg is(which will probably shock many). so, fergie all the way! :) i guess i'm a youngin.
OK
CLEARLY I need to defend myself.
1) I did NOT dis Fogelberg. I like Dan Fogelberg--I REALLY do!
2) The only song I like from Fergie is,"Big Girls don't cry"..So, I'm not some corrupted heathen in case you were wondering...
3) When Lance said he bought some songs, He said it cost him $17...I simply stated that I only wanted one song, NOT the whole trashy album, so mine would be cheaper...crimony.
I would have to say Fogelburg.. you don't have to worry about what he is singing about. but I do like some of Fergies songs.
I vote for James Taylor.
Can I do that?
I've never heard of Fogleberg so you would think that I would vote for Fergie...except I don't like Fergie...my vote is for U2
Fogelberg gets my vote only 'cuz I have no clue who Fergie is. really do love Fogelberg though
Fogel-who?
PS it is Brittany, Megan Hackings sis. I stalk you guys all the time. haha.
2 for Folgelberg!!!
Who is Fogelboog? I have agree with andrea and vote for James Taylor. From another "Briner" stalker.
Randy Travis. But Fergie does have some good songs, which are way better then Fogeldork.
My biggest bone with Folgelberg is his song "Auld Lang Syne". He sits in a parking lot drinking with a married woman who he used to date talking about how good it used to be. With that said, I do not like Fogelberg. However, I would have to say I would want my kids to listen to him vs Fergie. Besides, have you seen some of her videos?
Wow, I haven't listened to Fogelberg since my Dad died. I used to love it when he would play the CD. I still cry when I hear Leader of the Band come on the radio. His voice is so beautiful. They just don't make songwriters like that anymore... I have to also agree with anyone who says James Taylor rocks -- he is definitely one of my all time favorites, along with Simon and Garfunkel.
I like the background music for Big girls don't cry but I cannot get past the lyrics. "Like a child misses her blanket" is just about the gayest line of a song I have ever heard.
I know it was only a joke about anyone attacking Steph's character and I haven’t seen Steph for years but I can tell just by looking at her children that she is a model parent. There is absolutely no doubt that those kids KNOW they are loved and a priority to both her and Lance. NO ONE spends more of their free time with their children then they do, no one. Their children have a sure foundation in all the things that matter. I wish I was half the parent Stepf was when it comes to playing with my kids =) You go girl! love, Dawn Alton
Wow, I haven't listened to Fogelberg since my Dad died. I used to love it when he would play the CD. I still cry when I hear Leader of the Band on the radio. His voice is so beautiful. They just don't make songwriters like that anymore... I have to also agree with anyone who says James Taylor rocks -- he is definitely one of my all time favorites, along with Simon and Garfunkel. I like the background music for Big girls don't cry but I cannot get past the lyrics... "like a child misses her blanket" is just about the gayest line of a song I have ever heard. I can't even imagine anyone attacking Steph's character as one of the most well-intentioned moms on the planet. You can see it in her child's eyes and in their achievements -- they have a sure foundation in all the things that matter.
Hey Dawn!!!
Great to hear from you! How's it goin? You still loving Texas?!?
BTW--YOU are one of the most awesome mamas in the universe!!!--ya don't see me home schooling brilliant kids!!!
love ya!
Post a Comment