Thursday, February 7, 2008

I scream and you should too!


SOooooo, It's February and the ice cream man came driving by yesterday...of course, kids in the neighborhood come flocking around...but not my kids. They are scared to death of the ice cream man....This is my fault. I have always told them that the ice cream man is really just a bad man who lures innocent children to his evil vehicle with promises of tasty, cold treats while playing his distorted, creepy music so he can kidnap them and do horrible things to them. He is nothing but an evil deceiver!! Don't believe me? Check this out!




For some reason, ice cream trucks attract a certain criminal element. Here are five incredible, but true, stories of ice cream trucks gone bad!

  1. A man from Brooklyn, NY became enraged when his $18,000 custom ice cream truck was taking too long to complete. Rather than relax with a delicious snow cone, he took a train to visit the manufacturer in Oregon and shot an employee in the head.


  2. Cops arrested a man in Texas selling $5 to $10 bags of marijuana to school children from an ice cream truck. Police didn't witness any sales, but they found drugs mixed in with the frozen deserts. Although the outside showed pictures of the delicious dairy treats, the inside had plenty of drug paraphernalia. The song of the ice cream truck signaled that "pot-sickles" were coming.


  3. In an incident of ice cream truck road rage, the driver of an ice cream truck stabbed a man in the chest with a screwdriver in south Florida. The man told police that he was being followed by the ice cream truck and was stabbed after getting out of his car to confront the driver.


  4. In Kansas City, some dude flipped out after ordering an ice cream sandwich from an Ice Cream truck and started shooting. The driver had serious injuries.


  5. A man in the UK was convicted of piracy when he sold bootlegged CDs, DVDs, and video games from his ice cream truck.
I'm tellin' ya...Ice cream trucks = bad...I suggest you just keep your freezer stocked with your own cold confections, and skip out on the criminals

6 comments:

TheSainOnes said...

Ice cream truck????? I think we have forgotten what that is, and grass? We may see it come July. Our road is like a 4x4 trail. We laugh everytime we come down it. After hearing all that I will be thinking twice before running out.

Littletime said...

The Ice cream man, are kidding me. You are so right most of them have a shady nature.. Maybe I will start a Hot Chocolate truck. What do you think???????????

Anonymous said...

When my brother Ryan was five he wanted to drive an ice cream truck. Thank goodness he changed his mind!

Jan said...

Seems a little early for the ice cream truck even here -- and I agree with your take on them. Avoid them.

hoLLy said...

yes, eerie carousel music coming from a shady 1982 van advertising goodies for children just can't be right. and there is always a homeless looking man with a strange smile behind the wheel. yikesy.

Kristi said...

I think that's HILARIOUS you told them the ice cream man is a bad, bad man...and I also think it's pure GENIUS! I am totally telling my kids this.