I love shoes like any other girl...but dang!
Seriously.
Ya know who wears shoes like these?
Crazy short people who were ignored as children and so they need LOTS of attention....
OR
Those people who are addicted to pain and torture
THAT"S who.
Seriously.
Ya know who wears shoes like these?
Crazy short people who were ignored as children and so they need LOTS of attention....
OR
Those people who are addicted to pain and torture
THAT"S who.

These all come with an extension ladder to get them on...
and an insurance policy in case you fall off while wearing them...
Jeff Corwin from Animal Planet bought these for his wife...
If I wore these, I'd spend the day stomping around trying to kill the spider....
and an insurance policy in case you fall off while wearing them...
Jeff Corwin from Animal Planet bought these for his wife...
If I wore these, I'd spend the day stomping around trying to kill the spider....



Handmade by Bob the Builder....
Prince Charming or not...I'll pass...
can you say "Rainbow Brite"?
I would NOT want to get kicked in the butt with these...
These boots were most certainly NOT made for walkin'....more like for fallin'.....and breakin'...



And these baffle me most of all....
That's just wrong....
I'll just stick to my 2 for $5 flip-flops in every color from Old Navy thanks....








11 comments:
Seriously?? Who wears those? I mean, REALLY.
Where did you find all those crazy shoes? That is just wrong!
BTW--did you get my email yesterday? I'm not sure if it went through. Also, I contacted some groups in Austin and San Antonio and it looks better than I thought--I'll email you more later.
what the holy crap are those? is that even for real? i don't know what to say but ouch and gag.
those are just a nightmare thats come to life. scary. i usually only wear shoes that are flat. i can't walk in a heel very well. i am not very coordinated.
Those are for people who seriously hate their own feet and want to punish them.
Steph you are so hilarious. I love coming to your blog for a bright spot in my day!
Ditto to all your comments on the shoes (ok, you just say it better...you made me laugh out loud 3 times)
Those spider shoes are the bomb! My boys would think I rocked if I wore those. Can you imagine showing up at church in those babies? Fun post
Awesome! Eric keeps asking me what I want for my birthday. I will give him a link to this post. But how to choose? Probably the dog shoes would go with almost anything.
There's some very scary stuff here -- I'm with you. I"ll just stick with my Crocs for now, thanks! Yuk.
I can't even imagine wearing thoses shoes. I think they are suppose to be a joke. Even Crocs would be better to wear then them and I don't like crocs.
oh, my. where to start??
i'm speechless.
coolest thing i've seen all day, hands down.
I got that email the other day and it hurt my feet!!
Post a Comment