
Guess where I'm going today?!! Yep!
Stephenie Meyer's new book
"The Host" is out!...I can't believe
I forgot it was coming! It'll be a good book
to hold me over until the next "Twilight"
book comes out Aug.2....but who's counting? :)
You can go to Barnes and Noble to get one too!
Here's a 40% off coupon!
Also, any of you who have kids into
"The Lightning Thief" series, book 4 has
been released!...My kids will be so excited!
You can get a 30% off coupon from the same
link above.
Ya-hooo!!!I'm so happy that I'll have a good
book to read while Lance is in Malaysia for 10 days :(
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Steph, you must have missed this:
Barbara Walter's auto-bio is coming out today! Action! Suspense! Intrigue! Who needs Indiana Jones when Barbara is on the scene!
Did you notice her new haircut? Luv it!
what? malaysia?? who goes to malaysia??
i preordered the book from amazon but i don't know when it's coming. kind of a bummer
happy reading!
I'm so excited to read this book! It will be interested to read one of her books that doesn't have anything to do with vampires. When is Lance leaving? 10 days? Call me if you need a mood booster!
This is exciting! I pre-ordered it from Amazon and received an e-mail a few days ago stating that it should be on my doorstep today. Can't wait! We are going out of town tomorrow and I'm hoping I can just stay focused, get packed, and save the book for the road. Wish me luck.
I know I'm not a world traveler, but what is in Malaysia? I can only assume this is work related. Yes?
Oh. And Lance is funny. I think Oprah makes Barbara cry on her show today.
I hope this one is not a disappointment after the Twlight series. That is alot to live up to.
Tell Chase we think his picture of Iron man is awesome.He really has a talent.
can i borrow? can't wait to read it. you will have to let me know.
I'm sure you already know this, but...you can watch a trailer for Twilight on www.hisgoldeneyes.com
Let me know if this book is good or not. I'm going to wait and get it after I find out from everyone else whether or not it's worth reading. :)
Holy Mackerel, I had NO idea she had another book coming out. Please let us know how it is. Mama might be making another book purchase soon...
Whoops! This is actually Kristi. I just realized I'm commenting under Nolan's name...
Post a Comment