Many of you have probably seen this,
but i just had to put it on here so I could
watch it over and over again!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
...I think it's going to be OK!
Posted by
Hacking it up
at
4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
everyone else isn't too sure about the actors/actresses chosen to be bella and edward, but i think they fit the part to me! they look pretty close to what i pictured. i just don't think the cullens are beautiful enough.
what IS it with all us chicks and this vampire??? we are all hopeless!
I have hope now that they will pull it off. I hope they live up the part! Only 7 more months! I don't know if I can make it!
Thanks for the preview Steph--I hadn't seen it! I can't wait until it comes out! The casting crew seems to have done a good job. I imagined Bella like that too.
I love this series. Ok, have you seen the Jacob Black. Very easy on the eyes! Can't wait
I think the preview looks good, but I'm still not lovin' who they chose to play the parts. Where's Johnny Depp? He should definately be in this movie. Why didn't they ask my opinion before they started to cast the characters?
Even though I wasn't overly thrilled with the Edward when he was first announced (despite finding him dreamy in the Harry Potter films), I vowed to keep an open mind. I think that has paid off because that preview leaves me short of breath. And has left me short of breath multiple times.
thats hot. 'nough said...
I am excited about this little number...do we need a ladies' night out for this?
Post a Comment