We wrapped up our Thanksgiving weekend at Bass Pro shop--the boys favorite!!
They had Santa's workshop village there
...and of course Santa!...Which Chase and Conor barely tolerated.
I had to bribe them with candy to get them to go up there for a picture.
Wyatt is the only one getting anything for Christmas this year!
What they WERE excited about was the Red Ryder shooting gallery.
I told them they couldn't do it because they would shoot their eye out.
But after getting some pointers from dad...they were off and shooting away
I LOVE Wyatt's stance here...he means business.
This picture was taken right before Chase popped a cap in his little brother's a - nterior side (hee hee you thought I was going to say something else)
This is why I don't do guns.
After some more specific instructions like, "Don't shoot your brother in his back" ...everyone did much better.



When we finally got away from the guns, we checked out the fish.
I started handing out fishing poles and encouraged the kids to see if they could catch one....then a mean elf came and told us we couldn't fish in the tank.
I hope he gets coal for Christmas.
They had Santa's workshop village there
...and of course Santa!...Which Chase and Conor barely tolerated.I had to bribe them with candy to get them to go up there for a picture.
Wyatt is the only one getting anything for Christmas this year!
What they WERE excited about was the Red Ryder shooting gallery.I told them they couldn't do it because they would shoot their eye out.
But after getting some pointers from dad...they were off and shooting away
I LOVE Wyatt's stance here...he means business.
This picture was taken right before Chase popped a cap in his little brother's a - nterior side (hee hee you thought I was going to say something else)This is why I don't do guns.
After some more specific instructions like, "Don't shoot your brother in his back" ...everyone did much better.


When we finally got away from the guns, we checked out the fish.I started handing out fishing poles and encouraged the kids to see if they could catch one....then a mean elf came and told us we couldn't fish in the tank.
I hope he gets coal for Christmas.
I told them to go get that mean elf and tell him to look in that sharks mouth.Ta-Da!!! No more mean elf!
We decided to run over to the RC section and try to look innocent...







4 comments:
We went there last night. I had no idea they did a Santas workshop. We went with 22 people most of which were kids. You can imagine the fun we had... :)
Looks like fun! I'm sure the kids had a good time.
Wow, I am thoroughly impressed by the Bass pro shop! Looks like you guys had tons of fun :)
Wow, is that all Bass Pro Shops that do all that for Christmas? We will have to check it out. How neat!
Post a Comment