We go to this exhibit every other year--it's lots of fun!





ya-hoo dorus
ya-hoo pourous
whatever they say in that song...
oh good...he's cutting the roast beast...and Lance thought OUR dinner was cold!
our toungth are sthtuck...
Ice slide racing!!...I kicked Lauren's can!...must have been my sheer mass compared to hers...
Conor's the winner!
Madi beat Wyatt
Through the ice tunnel....
...To the big finale...the Nativity
Wyatt wants to be a shepherd
Until next time!!










4 comments:
That is cool. I hope we can go one year.
I wonder how many other kids licked that same length of ice....ewwww! ;)
HOW FUN!!! That looks like so much fun! I want to go!
I love sheer mass ice racing! That's the best. It looked like a close one. I love the fact that you all had color coordinated coats that were not that dingy old gold color. Blue is better : ) I think Wyatt would make an excellent shepherd.
Post a Comment