
Well, SOMEHOW, Lance survived his 40th birthday!
I got him all dressed up to go out to the movie with me and the kids, but when the boys saw him in this get-up, they asked if he was going in public like that...when I said yes, they burst into tears and were blubbering something like "embarrassing"...looks dumb"..."I'm not going!" So lance had to leave it all in the car ...bunch of babies....
Luckily we were able to get him into the movie theater without his walker!!

4 comments:
LoL! You guys are too funny...and your waaaaay to nice to your kids, I would have done it anyway and embarassed everyone :)
Hilarious! I can't believe he's 40....how did that happen? Cuz' I am certain we are nowhere NEAR that age.....
Why would that embarrass them? He looks no different then usual. Well maybe the walker.
Way funny Stephanie
Post a Comment