The day after Thanksgiving we went to the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine to have Breakfast with the Grinch!


The hungry crew!
Check out this spread! Complete with Who-Pudding!
Chase and Lauren waiting for their Green Eggs and Ham omlettes!
Might not look good, but it was tasty!
Mount Crumpet cake!
And everyone's favorite--the green chocolate fountain!!
Chase made several trips....me too... :)
When Conor took his hat off, his hair was crazy!!
The Grinch came over and tried to fix it...
Grinch hugs for Wyatt
This crew is stuffed!
2 comments:
How fun! I love that you went camping for Thanksgiving :)
I did run into Carey and Doug at the movie. I haven't seen them in forever! It was fun to see them!!
That is so neat you got to eat breakfast with the Grinch and see the ICE sculptures of the book. What a fun theme. Aden has been really into reading and loves Dr. Suess and when I got out the Christmas books he fell in love with The Grinch Book and asks me to read it to him everyday before Christmas. I showed him your blog pictures and he was amazed. Thanks for sharing. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We miss and love you guys. Merry Christmas too!
Post a Comment