HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!! (Whom I hardly know...sad, isn't it???) Good thing families are eternal. We have ALL ETERNITY to annoy each other. :) HAve a GREAT 40th birthday!!!!
Happy birthday Lance! I can't believe you're forty; I thought for sure it was fifty this year! Kidding, kidding! Hope you had a great day! Love you guys!
5 comments:
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!! (Whom I hardly know...sad, isn't it???) Good thing families are eternal. We have ALL ETERNITY to annoy each other. :) HAve a GREAT 40th birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday old man! We just bought you a present today. Hope you had a great day! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
Love,
Scott and Megan
Happy Birthday Lance! Wow, you are OLD! Hope you guys are doing well and hope you had a great day!
Happy birthday Lance! I can't believe you're forty; I thought for sure it was fifty this year! Kidding, kidding! Hope you had a great day! Love you guys!
Happy Birthday! Wowzers...40??????? oooooh that's gotta hurt!
Hope you had a great b-day!
We love you!
Post a Comment