I am such a slacker.
I was just looking at all if the pictures I've meant to put on my blog and realized that I am so behind, it's ridonculous....I decided I'm just going to keep moving forward, with posts interspersed with the posts I'm still behind on from summer....It should keep things nice and confusing.
SO.
Our most recent happenings....
I had foot surgery on Oct. 1st. I have Tailor's Bunions on both of my feet, so I had one removed, and then we'll do the surgery on the other foot in November....but I told my boys it was because I have stepped on one too many Lego Star Wars figures, so they better do a better job at keeping them picked up...

Actually, there's a bone that sticks out and they simply cut it off....voila!!
Before
After
I have to say, it's gone much better than I anticipated. Not much pain, and instead of using my crutches for a week,...they lasted about 3 days with me...they hurt your pits man....as for the fashionable footwear,

I wore it for about a week, then that was it...flip flops work just fine thanks....however, my kids seem to be even more prone to stepping on my hurt foot more than ever these days...Anywhoo, there will be pictures of the boys soccer games, and our house, coming soon!

I just had to add these actual pictures...I need all the sympathy I can get... :)
SO.
Our most recent happenings....
I had foot surgery on Oct. 1st. I have Tailor's Bunions on both of my feet, so I had one removed, and then we'll do the surgery on the other foot in November....but I told my boys it was because I have stepped on one too many Lego Star Wars figures, so they better do a better job at keeping them picked up...
Actually, there's a bone that sticks out and they simply cut it off....voila!!
Before
AfterI have to say, it's gone much better than I anticipated. Not much pain, and instead of using my crutches for a week,...they lasted about 3 days with me...they hurt your pits man....as for the fashionable footwear,

I wore it for about a week, then that was it...flip flops work just fine thanks....however, my kids seem to be even more prone to stepping on my hurt foot more than ever these days...Anywhoo, there will be pictures of the boys soccer games, and our house, coming soon!

I just had to add these actual pictures...I need all the sympathy I can get... :)
10 comments:
Ouch! I actually just reached down to feel my protruding buns (bunions that it) after seeing your lovely, yet precise diagrams. I am glad you are recovering well and keep up the Lego thought...guilt them into clean up, I do!
i've missed your posts!! glad to hear your surgery went well. and i LOVE that you blamed legos for it-smooooooth:) hope you continue to recover well!
Bummer....or perhaps I should say bumionner....sorry, that was beyond stupid. but I'm not deleting it. Even more stupid!
I was wondering what the hack happened to you....but then I realized I haven't been keeping up too well either.
I have another time-waster for you though....join facebook. I've found lots of OHS buddies....Brigette Beck, Tracy Green....it's too funny!
Glad to have you back!
Oh, I hear you on the crutches thing. Not fun! So glad you're doing well and that the foot seems to be healing up quickly. I love it!
Sorry to hear you have down I wondered what had happen to you and no blogging, you slacker.. Glad your foot is doing better and I love your new shoes, they rock.. Love ya
i just came back over to tell you i am not a big fan of oprah myself! however, i have had this dream my whole life to attend a taping of a show and when i found out my friend had tickets to the oprah show i had to go! i also have an obsession with seeing famous people and since oprah is one of the most famous people in the world, i wanted to see her in real life. but i really think she is SO full of herself and politically crazy. i don't even watch her show! but it was awesome to go and see it all live. and knowing those tickets are hard to come by, made me feel muy especial:)
We are glad it's healing quickly. That cannot be fun dealing with, especially with everything else to deal with! Keep getting better!
Shoot! I am sorry that you had to do that. But feet are important. Hope you are feeling better.
My next door neighbor just had that done. I'm glad that you are healing well and you have all of my sympathy. Keep getting better.
Post a Comment