Sunday, October 19, 2008

Stomach flu....ewww.


Poor Wyatt had the stomach flu for several days....The poor kid puked his guts out. Whenever my kids get the flu, I give them a bowl and tell them to just stay put and throw up in the bowl....it saves a lot of clean up later when they try to make it to the toilet... Wyatt was very good about keeping his bowl nearby...so good, that he kept falling asleep with it on his face...luckily he hadn't thrown up in it yet....eww...Poor guy camped out in my room for 4 days before he felt like getting up and about again...luckily he's over it now, and , knock-on-wood, no one else got it!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad! There is nothing worse than sick little people.

Jan said...

Ah, poor guy! It's just the worst when the kids have the pukes - -I like your method of handling that one. Take your bowl with you! Hope everyone else stays well.

LittlePartyof7 said...

I am all about the puke bowl!! No point scrubbing floors in the middle of the night. Our Xanna is a far less-than-graceful puker. I hope you guys have seen the worst of it!!

Pedaling said...

SO SAD! i hook my kids up with a handy bowl as well- and then drive it home that they need to be sure to NOT MISS!

tiburon said...

I feel his pain. For real.

Chelsey said...

Poor kid. I hate it when kids are sick. Thats awesome he didn't make a miss for you to clean up!

Diane said...

Love this...not the sick part, but the falling asleep with the bowl part. The flu stinks....literally!