I can't believe that my baby is 5 YEARS OLD!!!
Where does the time go?
Wyatt is our true Texan kid..He was our only child born in Texas!
He is such a cutie ! We are so grateful to have him in our family! He makes us all smile and laugh all the time with his cute little personality. And as you can see from the photos...he's a big time daddy's boy!
Happy Birthday sweetie!! We love you, you funny little man!! :)
Where does the time go?
Wyatt is our true Texan kid..He was our only child born in Texas!
He is such a cutie ! We are so grateful to have him in our family! He makes us all smile and laugh all the time with his cute little personality. And as you can see from the photos...he's a big time daddy's boy!
Happy Birthday sweetie!! We love you, you funny little man!! :)




9 comments:
What an adorable kid! I hope he had a happy day.
Happy birthday to Wyatt! He is awesome - -hope his BD was the BEST.
He is such a cutie, Happy Birthday to Wyatt, hope you had a great day..
happy birthday to that cutie pie! love that kid!
He is a funny little man. Such a great joy in our lives. Hope he has a great day. We love you Wyatt!!!!
Happy Birthday Wyatt! Hope you had a great day, we can't believe you're 5 already!
We love you!
We hope you had a great 5th birthday Wyatt! We love you and miss you!
I love the pictures. Those little chubby newborn cheeks are so loveable. He is so dang handsome! I thought the picture of him sleeping in his batman gear was the best!
Steph--will you e-mail me? I would like you e-mail address. jenneric@embarqmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment