Here are Lances top picks for his Halloween costume this year!!
The atomic wedgie man?....naaa...reminds him too much of high school....Maybe, if I get one of these stylish mustache disguise kits, he won't recognize me when he gets home....I can just say, "She went that-a-way!!"...and off he'll go on a crazy goose chase....I don't know how I got to be so clever....
Anyways.
Tonight we are going to carve pumpkins for FHE. Here's some Ideas we've got...


Anyways.
Tonight we are going to carve pumpkins for FHE. Here's some Ideas we've got...







5 comments:
We might have to copy a few of your ideas. I want to see what you are dressing up as, Steph!
You guys are more fun than anyone I know. Can't wait to see the final results!!
I am so excited to see what Lance decides. I think he should go with the dainty one; very appealing. We are carving pumpkins tonight too and we'll see how they turn out!
You are too Funny. If Lance is anything like his bro Scott, I am sure that he will go with the "can of whoop" one. Ha ha.
Can't wait to see the pumpkin creations
i TOTALLY vote for the can of "whoop ass". lance could so pull it off@!
Post a Comment