A few having been asking for a progress report on building of our new house. It's actually been very fun watching it go up. Steph still laughs at me because I stop by twice a day - especially now that the framing is going on and things are changing so quickly.
After securing money in June (or should I say a commitment to debt?):
1. Most (not all) of the lot leveling has completed allowing the house to start.
2. Foundation/slab was poured.

3. And Framing is in progress.



Things should continue to change quickly as the outside gets done and then slow down as the interior is completed. Very cool to see our ideas go from our original sketches to actual stuff.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
New House Update
Posted by
Lance
at
10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Amazing! The house looks beautiful - -can't wait to see the finished product. Although I will hate it that when you live in it, you won't be in our ward.
Wow, that's looking great. Congrats on the progress!
How exciting! Looks like it's going to be beautiful!
Wow how exciting! we love the grand staircase it's going to be beautiful! We also love the amazing view you are going to have when it's all done! It was fun skyping with you guys today we miss you!
HOW EXCITING! Thank you for finally posting those pictures. I will be anxiously awaiting more updates. I'm also very happy to see that you got to keep both your staircases!
OH! It looks beautiful! So far... haha. I can't wait to see more pics! Keep us updated. Also, that is so great that you guys were paired up with a spanish speaking family. What a great experience for your kids to have. You guys are such an awesome family.
Those plans look amazing! Can't wait to see more!
oh that is so exciting! It makes me reminisce when we built our home in Utah, that was so fun and we look forward to doing it again. I can't wait to see it done!
It looks amazing. I would live in it as it is right now! Keep us posted.
Finally, we are so excited to see it. What a cool house it's going to be. The staircases are great. Glad you got to have two. Can't wait to see more.
Love ya!
That looks so awesome and like everyone else I love the staircases! Its going to be so beautiful when its done!
WOW, so georgeous. Dito on the staircases. Can't wait to see Steph work her decorating magic on it.
Every Princess needs a grand staircase; I totally agree ---- Snow White needs TWO! Your house looks like it will be fabulous! Congratulations!
We're so cute excited for you! Keep sending pictures of the progress of your home please :)
i love the double stair cases...sweet!
building a home is fun, i think.
good for you documenting your trip with your cute family to utah, looks like you all did the fun stuff and had a grand time, together.
I had to do some catching up on your blog, but it was fun to see all your many adventures you have been on with both families. And the house is coming along nicely. I don't think anyone mentioned it yet, but those staircases are great!:)hehe Glad to see things are going good for you guys.
Post a Comment