Today is Lauren's 14th birthday!!
( I can't believe we're old enough to have a 14 year old...)
Lauren is such a fun sweet gal! Not to mention talented and beautiful inside and out!! We are so blessed to have her in our family!!
Have a great day sweetie!! Love you!!
( I can't believe we're old enough to have a 14 year old...)
Lauren is such a fun sweet gal! Not to mention talented and beautiful inside and out!! We are so blessed to have her in our family!!
Have a great day sweetie!! Love you!!





15 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!! We hope you have a great day today. We can't believe you are 14! We love you and wish you the best! Cody, Chelsey, Anna and Jake
Wow. Time flies! She is a beautiful girl. Hope she has a happy day.
Lauren. You are a complete joy!
Happy Birthday Lauren! You are such a beautiful girl! I think you could make some serious money in modeling! I bet your dad is glad that you're not turning 16 yet. He's going to have to fight off the line of boys waiting to take you on a date.
We love you!
Scott and Megan and kids
Happy Birthday to Lauren. I hope you had a great day... BOy your parents are OLD!
Happy Birthday Lauren! We hope you had a fantabulous day! Nothin' like turning 14 to make your parents feel old...and I'm sure it's making your dad sweat a bit to know that you're only two years away from dating!! YIKES!
Love ya tons
Happy,Happy Birthday. You are a very special girl. You are a great joy in our life. We are so very proud of you and love you tons.
Love, Grandpa and Grandma
Happy Birthday Lauren!
I can't believe you're already 14! Weren't you only 6 just yesterday? How time flies... I hope you have an awesome birthday and have tons of fun!
Love, Ashley
Happy Birthday!
Stake Dances!!! WHOOOHOOO!
Beautiful pictures!
We love you!
Brimhallbunch
Happy Birthday cute girl! It's all fun and games now!
Happy Birthday Lauren!! She is one cute girl :)
Happy birthday Lauren! You seem like such a great helper to your mom and dad, and such a sweet girl.
How did this happen? The time has flown! She's wonderful and beautiful and I know you are so thankful for her.
happy birthday to your gorgeous lauren!! hope she had a great day!
Hope you had a great birthday! I can't believe how grown up and beautiful you are! We love you!
Post a Comment