So, my mom decided to catch up on my blog and the first thing she saw was that picture of the rattle snake we killed in our garage.
That wasn't good.
Mom doesn't do snakes.
AT. ALL.
She called and told me that was not ok, and she's never coming here again.
SO
This post is for my mom.
(and anyone else out there who might have been bothered by previous posts)
(oh, and wussy baby-girls)
Isn't this a pretty picture mom?
It is a picture of the unicorn we're buying for Lauren.
It eats rainbows and poops butterflies
That wasn't good.
Mom doesn't do snakes.
AT. ALL.
She called and told me that was not ok, and she's never coming here again.
SO
This post is for my mom.
(and anyone else out there who might have been bothered by previous posts)
(oh, and wussy baby-girls)
Isn't this a pretty picture mom?
It is a picture of the unicorn we're buying for Lauren.
It eats rainbows and poops butterflies
These kinds of Unicorns only live in sterile, icky creature-free environments.Which is why it is going to live here!!!
When we were out back clearing our land for the unicorn, we came across a fairy ring. Apparently we have Tinkerbell and her friends living out there!

Not to mention the beautiful flowers that have just spontaneously begun to spring from the earth--they only LOOK like weeds--it is their defense mechanism--ask anyone that works for Discovery Channel.
Can you think of a more beautiful place on earth to visit?
I can't believe this is where I live!!
I mean, Just this morning as I was eating breakfast, I look out my window, and who should be there, but Julie Andrews spinning around in circles singing, "The Hills are Alive!...With the sound of music...."
It's like the Garden of Eden out there!So. see mom?
Nothing to fear here!!
Also, there are some pretty cool creatures inside our house too...

and our french exchange students...



No worries.





6 comments:
Too funny!
I would like to copy your unicorn picture to have it made into an iron-on for my t-shirt.
Doesn't everyone poop butterflies?
Another great post :)
I can NOT believe those cute little girls have grown up into such beautiful young women!!! AND they look like they are such good friends too. Sign of an amazing mother if you ask me ;) I hope my girls grow up to be that close too. If you have any words of wisdom to help me foster that, PLEASE send them my way!
THAT IS MUCH BETTER!!!!!!
I guess I'll come again but I'm not going outside. I'll just look out the window at all those beautiful views and of course the cute things inside.
Oh, Steph you make me laugh. I could probably live with the snake, but not the tarantula, nope nope nope.
Okay, this is kind of embarrassing, but on first glance, those butternut squash look kind of phallic. I just had to say it. Sorry...
Post a Comment