My cousin Erika got married to her honey Hans!
I got to do the flowers for them!
Erika picked Calla Lillys--"Black" and White, which turned out beautiful!

Groom's Boutonniere
Groomsmen's Boutonniere
...I forgot to take pictures of the corsages...
Bridesmaid's Bouquet

Bride's Bouquet


They got Sealed in the San Antonio Temple, then had a ring ceremony and reception at
Star Hill Ranch
which is the coolest place EVER!
Main street -Star Hill Ranch
Erika picked Calla Lillys--"Black" and White, which turned out beautiful!

Groom's Boutonniere
Groomsmen's Boutonniere...I forgot to take pictures of the corsages...
Bridesmaid's Bouquet
Bride's Bouquet

They got Sealed in the San Antonio Temple, then had a ring ceremony and reception at
Star Hill Ranch
which is the coolest place EVER!
Main street -Star Hill Ranch
It even has it's own little white chapel
Hans, the best men, bridesmaid, flower girl...waiting for the ring ceremony to begin
Here comes the Bride!Beautiful!
Erika's Dad and Grandparents( my cousin and Aunt and Uncle)
The Toast



6 comments:
I have never been as much IN LOVE with a wedding dress as I am with that one. Wow! Great job on the flowers, Steph. No surprises there ;)
Is there anything you can't do? Beautiful!
Great job on the flowers. I also like her wedding dress. Looks like a fun place for a reception.
Gorgeous flowers! I'm still upset at my florist from my wedding... I LOVE her dress too. Wow. Please tell me that they took some pics in front of the little white chapel?!
Awesome job on the flowers Steph! They look gorgous! She looks like a beautiful bride!
You are amazing! Gorgeous!
Post a Comment