Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School?

The First Day of School!!! Aug. 2009


One starting High School
(seriously can't believe I'm that old...)


One in Middle school


...and three in Elementary....wait...where's the third one?



In bed asleep because he's sick...instead of starting his first day of kindergarten :(
poor kid....he's so excited to be a big boy and go to the same school as his brothers!...I was a little excited too.... :) Oh well, maybe Wed. can be his first day....

9 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

such a bummer about wyatt! everyone else looks gorgeous and wonderful.

lauren's seriously in high school? crazy!

Helen said...

What cute Grandkids we have. I can't be old enough to have a grandaughter in High School.
Sorry Wyatt missed his first day.
Give them all kisses for us.

Jan said...

Oh, you do have beautiful children. I'm sorry that Wyatt is sick -- it's NOT FAIR!! Hope he gets well ASAP.

Jen V said...

I can't believe how early school starts! Jack started 1st grade last Wed. Remember when we went to school - we always started after Labor Day!

Crazy that your baby is a Kindergartener! Think of all the things you'll accomplish while they are gone every day:)

Andi said...

Wow, when did your kids get so old? The girls are BEAUTIFUL!

Pedaling said...

this stage that you are in- with the ages of your kids, right now- is one i really enjoyed!

everyone still in the house- but in school.

Chelsey said...

They all look so cute and ready for school. Sorry about Wyatt being sick, hope he feels better soon!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe Lauren's in high school already! I read this post and then I think it finally sunk in that my lil-bro is in high school too! lol.

Diane said...

Cute kiddos. I love the sleeping picture...bummer for him.