Friday, August 7, 2009

Cougar Dancers take San Antonio!

As I have mentioned before, Madi made Lt. Capt. of her school's dance team this year! Last week they had their first camp/competition down in San Antonio--and they did AWESOME!! Their school was one of the only two Middle Schools at the competition, the rest were all High School teams--and they still came away with a Grand Champion Trophy for their school!! Also, out of the 460 girls there, they gave medals to the top 10% for being "the best" at the camp and Madi was chosen!! She also received three other ribbons for her performance there. Great job honey!! You've got a great talent!! Keep up the hard work!!


Madi LOOOVES her performance make-up!...esp. the lipstick :)



Madi with all of her awards!!


Celebrating a job well done
Way to go Cougar Dancers!!!


pretty girl
The team


Way to go sweetie! We're proud of you!!

7 comments:

Jen V said...

Way to go Maddie! Congrats - that is an amazing accomplishment. You should be very proud of yourself - and keep it up!

Jan said...

Yay!! Can I just say that I am not surprised? Madi is awesome - always has been, always will be!!

Helen said...

Way to go Madi! we always knew you were talented. Keep up the good work.
Love ya!!

Unknown said...

Yay Madi you are awesome! You look so pretty! Grats on your medals, keep it up!

Chelsey said...

Congrats Madi! We are so proud of you! You look so awesome!

Diane said...

She must be one good dancer to get all those accolades! Awesome job! I too love the red lipstick.

Whitaker Family said...

Congrats, Madi! I'm so happy you made captain and you look so beautiful in your costume. Hope that one girl is being nice to you :)