She had 13 girls this yearA younger group in the mornings,
and an older group in the afternoons
She did a GREAT job again this year!! The girls each learned two dances and did a craft every day, and Madi designed and ordered t-shirts for the group!
On Friday, all the parents came for the recital
Madi held the camp inside the house, but performances were outside to accommodate all of the viewing audience :)Here the girls are getting last minute instructions before all the parents arrive...










6 comments:
maya had SO much fun, seriously, the best time. she adores madi!
Way to go Madi!!! Looks like you did a great job. We are so impressed.
Love ya!!
I thought it was wonderful -- and looking at all those sweet happy little girl faces, I know they thought so too.
Yay, Madi!
Wow, I can't believe Madi did all of that by herself! I'm very impressed.
Wow! That's really cool, way to go Madi!
What a fun thing to do and a fun mom to let it happen at her house.
Post a Comment