Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New House Pics

Many have inquired about our new house we're building, so here's some of the latest pics.

Inside

Entry


"Waffle" ceilings in study and music room


from family room towards entry


family room off kitchen


from kitchen towards family room


from kitchen to family room


upstairs media room

front...obviously...





stone going up!

almost done!...with the front...



...but not the back...


outdoor living


Lance's garages

We've picked out all of the flooring, cabinets and most of the indoor paint colors...should be done around the first of March!...now, if someone would just buy the one we're living in. :)

18 comments:

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

WoW! It is amazing! We are so excited for you guys. Wish we could buy your current house. We will have to come visit you after you all get settled in. Miss you all and love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I would be satisfied if we could move there and just live in your garages! I'm so excited for you guys. And someone will buy your existing house. Never fear.

Jan said...

It's going to be so beautiful! (Ok, it already is!) The only thing I don't like about it is that it's in the wrong ward.

The Liddells said...

It's beautiful! Josh will definitely be jealous of the garages...we have a two car garage and he never seems to be content with it.

What ward are you going to be in?

andrea said...

It's beautiful! Well done!

Have no fear, your other house will sell.....

Now, you're on a roll, keep blogging, or at least facebooking!

Hacking it up said...

We'll be in Lake Travis ward Brooke

hoLLy said...

WOW-its just amazing! and it isn't even finished yet. i can't wait to see the finished product.

Chelsey said...

I love it! I'm so excited for you guys! It's going to be amazing when it's done.

Suzie said...

Wow. This is looking as gorgeous as ever! Love the colors & special trims & touches. Can't wait to se it finished!

Kristi said...

Holy crap!!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love the outside and the entry and the outdoor living and I could go on...I am so excited for you guys--what a beautiful home.

Hacking Highlights said...

Love it! It is so great!! We are going to plan our vacation there as soon as you guys are in and settled! I'm sure the inside decor will be as fabulous as the outside! You need to help me with our new house!

Can't wait to vacation with you guys in July!

Nat said...

That house looks amazing! It will be done before you know it! How exciting. Good luck selling your house and with the moving process.

Unknown said...

Wow it's gorgeous! I'm totally impressed with all the planning you guys put into it. I can't wait to see the finished product!

tiburon said...

WOW!! It is STUNNING! I can't wait to see the finished house!

Sara said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love all the details! Stephanie you are sooo talented! It is so fun to see it all coming together!

Brit H. said...

Holy Guac! That thing is amazing! I love love LOVE it. We will definitely HAVE to come visit now. Definitely.

BTW-You totally win the prize for the drivers license contest. What do you want for a reward? Nicely done!

Diane said...

I love it and I would love the garage part! What fun I would have sitting in the outdoor area :)

Mrs. O said...

It's gorgeous already.