well.
I am so behind. big time.
but I just wanted to say that I'm still here...in body...my mind is not really here though.
Where might my mind be?
It's wondering if anyone is ever going to buy my house.
It's wondering how in the h@#*! did I go $14,ooo.oo OVER on my flooring budget?
I'm going to try that again. Back to square one.
It's thinking...I need some advil.
I am so behind. big time.
but I just wanted to say that I'm still here...in body...my mind is not really here though.
Where might my mind be?
It's wondering if anyone is ever going to buy my house.
It's wondering how in the h@#*! did I go $14,ooo.oo OVER on my flooring budget?
I'm going to try that again. Back to square one.
It's thinking...I need some advil.

5 comments:
The house thing is so hard. I remember just telling myself 'it only takes one! it only takes one!' -- and I'm hoping and praying that one happens ASAP for you guys (despite the fact that I hate the thought of you moving!)
Good to know you are still out there. It will all work out.
Steph...Steph...are you there?
Hello?...
We're glad you're hanging in there. I hope things work out soon for you guys. Love the background!
Nice background! I like mine too, but I don't have anything to put on it. Know one wants to see snow. Keep the faith your house will sell. You have to good of taste that's why you went over.
Love Ya!!!
Thanks for commenting on my blog and I love hearing from you! Did you like the metal crafts? You should see them in person. Do you remember Jenny Lee (Jenn Miller now) it's her company and she is so crafty and talented. I'll ship you anything you want!
Post a Comment