Friday, January 30, 2009

wii not-so-fit




http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2008/04/wii_fit_box_front.jpg

So, we got a wii fit.

It's a fun little thing....that is, until you do your body test...then it's not that great.
You stand on the little foot stool thingie, and it asks your height, and age. it then weighs you and tells you your BMI and whether you're fit or fat
Now, I know I'm a li'l chunky in spots, but I don't need a stupid game telling me I am. Not only telling me, but showing me...or should I say, mii.
Yep, when it's all done testing you, it shows you your mii character and plumps them right up on the big screen so you can see just how fat you are.




Imagine the character above with black hair and a red shirt and the name "the queen", and you'd have yourself a visual of my mii...I mean me.

Depressing. But I have to say, the games are rather fun, and I got first place on the warrior pose on the Yoga part...not so much on the tree pose, in fact i timbered right off the step and about killed myself.....I'll keep working on it. :)


10 comments:

Helen said...

Hey I want one of those!
I'll stay away from the weight
thing. I don't need anyone telling me I'm overweight.I'll keep that to myself.

100 Percent Cottam said...

grrr! wii better be careful or you might toss iit out the wiindow!!

Kellie said...

We have been wanting to get that for a long time now but I have avoided it for that very reason! Maybe I'll buy it for the family for Valentine's Day!

Jan said...

I"m just smiling at this post. You are so not fat. The wii doesn't know what it's talking about .

Nat said...

That's hilarious! When I first did the body test down at my mom's on her wii, I too was overweight, and I got so mad when all the sudden my nice skinny looking Mii plumped right up in front of my face!! How rude! Nothing like putting a little damper on your day. But we have loved playing the games, they are fun! Just know you are not the only one it tells is overweight, I'm right there with you!:)

Brit H. said...

You will definitely have to tell me how you like it, if it works, etc. I want a Wii. Actually Wii want a Wii. A Wii fit would be nice too.

Chelsey said...

The games are fun but I don't think I'd want a discouraging workout experience!

Littletime said...

Hey I want one of them, nothing makes your day brighter than to have someone tell you, YOU ARE FAT....... not, i think I would like the workout.

Carey said...

That sounds like fun! I just like boxing.

Nat said...

hey, just a little recruiting going on here, go to my blog and read the post and help us out with a contest we put Lauryn in, it doesn't take long to vote for her, but we would greatly appreciate it, and if you have more than one computer vote on each. I hear the house is coming along great and will be done really soon! That is so exciting!